Bretton Woods Kids Snowmobile Park
Kids will have the chance to test their skills at a true North Country past time, snowmobiling. If your kids love bikes, motorcycles or ATVs, or even if they have previous experience with snowmobiles, the Kids Snowmobile Park will provide them with the thrill and excitement of trail riding, right in the Bretton Woods base area.
Experience the snowmobile park, complete with plenty of banked turns that will surely be a hit! We provide your child with a full-face helmet and supervision before and during the ride. Our guide will conduct a brief orientation on how to safely operate and shut-off the machine, while answering any questions that you or your child may have, before they zoom off around the track.
Your kids will also enjoy riding on the snow tubing carousel, mini zip line, playground set and other interactive toys in the nearby and complementary Kinderwoods Playground.
Snowmobile Park Schedule
- The season runs mid-December through mid-April, weather and conditions permitting.
- Park is open weekends and holiday periods, 10 am - 4 pm
Snowmobile Park Rates
- 15 minutes / $20 person
- Tickets for the Snowmobile Park are available at the Bretton Woods Rental Shop located on the lower level of the Base Lodge.
- Rider must be at least 44 inches, weigh no more than 110 lbs, and be able to operate the throttle and brake to participate.
- Rider should be dressed in appropriate winter gear including snow jacket, pants, boots and gloves.
- Parent or guardian must be present to purchase the ticket and fill-out the appropriate paperwork, including the standard Bretton Woods activity waiver.
- Adult supervision is strongly encouraged in the Playground. Only the Snowmobile Park and kids carousel are supervised by Bretton Woods staff.