Kids Snowmobile Park 2012/13 | Check out our Photos & Cams
Children between the ages of 4 and 13 will have the chance to test their skills at a true North Country past time, snowmobiling. If your kids love bikes, motorcycles or ATVs, or even if they have previous experience with snowmobiles, the new Kids Snowmobile Park will provide them with the thrill and excitement of trail riding, right in the Bretton Woods base area.
Mount Washington Resort has teamed up with FB Spaulding and Polaris® to get your child on the newest and safest equipment that is guaranteed to have them begging to ride again. We have built a snowmobile park, complete with plenty of banked turns, straight stretches and wooded runs, that will surely be a hit! We provide your child with a full-face helmet and supervision before and during the ride. Our guide will conduct a brief orientation on how to safely operate and shut-off the machine, while answering any questions that you or your child may have, before they zoom off around the track.
Your kids will also enjoy riding on the snow tubing carousel, mini zip line, playground set and other interactive toys in the nearby and complementary Kinderwoods Playground.
This program is subject to the current weather conditions - please see the Bugle or call the Activities Concierge at 603-278-8989, or the Bretton Woods operations office at 603-278-3320, for the latest information.
NOTE: We are still working on rates for 2013/14 and will have them posted here as soon as they are available.
- $15 for 15 minutes
- Tickets for the Snowmobile Park are available at the Guest Services Desk inside the Base Lodge
- The season runs mid-December through mid-April, weather and conditions permitting.
- Weekends and holidays, 10am - 4pm
- Rider must be between the ages of 4-13 and weigh no more than 135 lbs pounds to participate.
- Rider should be dressed in appropriate winter gear including snow jacket, pants, boots and gloves.
- Parent or guardian must be present to purchase the ticket and fill-out the appropriate paperwork, including the standard Bretton Woods activity waiver.
- Adult supervision is strongly encouraged in the Playground. Only the Snowmobile Park and kids carousel are supervised by Bretton Woods staff.