If you are interested in a specific job posting and would like more information before applying or would like one of our Human Resource associates to assist you in determining what job might be the right fit for you, please take a moment to fill out our pre-employment survey.
The Ski Guest Service Associate will be responsible for ensuring that all ski area guest concerns are resolved in a friendly, professional and knowledgeable manner. If you enjoy interacting with guests, are able to 'think on your feet' and thrive in busy, stressful situations we want to talk to YOU!
Daily responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Assist guests in resolving queries regarding all departments in the ski area including lifts, ticket/pass sales, rental/repair services, F&B outlets, retail, ski school and ski patrol.
- Assist guests in resolving queries regarding all other aspects of the Resort such as lodging, activities, transportation and F&B.
- Assist guests in lost and found items or persons, recording reports of stolen or lost items and distribution of found items to the appropriate owners.
- Responsible for distribution of information to guests and associates for all aspects of the ski area such as; snow conditions, events and activities, lift openings and closings and daily announcements.
- Administer daily ticket sales using ticket computer system.
- Administer daily closing cash outs and balancing end of day deposits.
For a complete job description and to apply on-line, click here