If you are interested in a specific job posting and would like more information before applying or would like one of our Human Resource associates to assist you in determining what job might be the right fit for you, please take a moment to fill out our pre-employment survey.
Do you love working outside? Do you like climbing things and getting your hands dirty? Then we have the job for YOU! Come join the Omni Mount Washington Resort team as a Bretton Woods Lift Mechanic with comprehensive training and mentoring, a culture of respect, gratitude and empowerment and is part of a company with a reputation for exceptional service.
Daily responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Perform routine maintenance as needed on all ski lifts according to industry and manufacture recommendations.
- Maintenance includes line machinery repairs, hydraulic part maintenance, electrical work, non-destructive testing of welds on chair parts and grips, terminal repairs and inspections.
- Responsible for understanding full operation of each lift including transfer to auxiliary power as needed.
- Assists in training lift operations staff during winter ski season.
- Assist Lift Maintenance Director as needed on major lift repairs and projects.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Follow and comply with all Resort safety rules and use appropriate safety equipment at all times.
For a complete job description and to apply on-line, click here