2013/14 Dog Sledding | Check out our Packages
Take in the spectacular winter scenery as you glide across our winter wonderland behind a powerful team of Alaskan Husky sled dogs. You'll experience nature as explorers have for hundreds of years. As they stretch out and attack the trail ahead of them, you'll enjoy the ride of a lifetime. It's amazing to watch these high-drive dogs do what they were bred to do. You'll be introduced to all aspects of modern dog sledding by your experienced mushers, including meeting the dog team, taking a ride with one or two of your friends or family members and maybe even driving the sled - just ask!
Schedule: mid-December - mid-April, as weather and conditions permit.
- Public Guest $125/sled
- Resort Guest $105/sled
- Pricing is based on two people per sled or a maximum of 340 lbs.
- $40 will be charged for every additional person
Thursday-Sunday, 10-11:30am & 12:30-4pm
Please call (603) 278-8989 for information, these tours are limited and based on current conditions.
Things to bring include a camera, warm clothes (of course!), a love of dogs (even some dog cookies!) and a sense of adventure!
Reservations are required and may be made by calling the Activities Concierge at 603-278-8989. Season start and end dates are dependent upon the weather, so please call for the latest details.
- Safety of the dogs is our first priority; we strictly enforce the weight limit of 340 pounds per sled, as well as a 3 person maximum per sled. This weight limit has taken into account the weight of the musher and gear.
- Driving the sled is at the discretion of the musher, for your safety and for that of the dogs.
- Minimum age for dog sled experiences is 3 years old
- Children under the age of 10 must be accompanied by a parent in the sled for all dog sled rides
- Winter attire is absolutely necessary
- There is a two hour cancellation policy. Please arrive at the Activities Concierge, located in the Great Hall of the Omni Mount Washington Hotel 20 minutes prior to your scheduled departure time. Guests more than 10 minutes late forfeit their spot and will be charged for the ride.
Dogsledding at Mount Washington Resort is provided by Muddy Paw Sled Dog Kennel.