Bretton Woods is proud to offer a variety of award-winning programs that will help give your kids the opportunity to take to the slopes and the learn the fun sport of skiing and riding. Reservations are required for many of these programs, please contact the Bretton Woods Ski & Snowboard School at (603) 278-3303 to make your reservations and for the most up to date information on children's programs and availability.
2016-17 Hobbit Ski & Snowboard Program
The Hobbit Ski & Snowboard Programs at Bretton Woods are designed to introduce your kiddos to the fun of snow sports. Ample space and staff accommodate the growing demand for these popular programs. It's no wonder Bretton Woods has been voted Top 10 in the EAST for Kid Friendly and Family Programs by SKI Magazine readers for the last 12 years!
Hobbit Ski Program: Ages 4-12
Hobbit Snowboard Program: Ages 6-12
The Hobbit Ski & Snowboard School and Burton Kids' Learn To Ride Center is conveniently located in the Kids' Alpine Club next to the Bretton Woods Base Lodge.
Supervision, two lessons, lift ticket and lunch
|Half-day (AM or PM)
Supervision, one lesson and lift ticket
- Include rental equipment with either program for an additional $20
- Helmet rentals are available separately for an additional $15
Hobbit Program Hours
- 8 - 9 am, Full-Day and AM Half-Day program registration and indoor activities
- 9 -10 am, ski and snowboard outfitting and readiness
- 10 am -12 pm, Morning lessons (with cocoa break)
- 12 pm -1 pm, Supervised lunch
- Afternoon program, Register by 12 pm, drop off between 12:30 - 12:45 pm
- 1 - 3 pm, Afternoon lessons (with cocoa break)
- 3 pm, Pick up your child
- Program time may vary during vacation periods
Reservations are required for our popular programs and are charged in full when booked. A full refund, less a $35 processing fee, will be issued for cancellations received 48 hours prior to date of arrival. Cancellations or changes made less than 48 hours prior to arrival will result in forfeiture of full cost of reserved activity, including those due to inclement weather or snow conditions.