Williwaw Racing Zip
The Williwaw Racing Zip is a great way to experience the thrill of ziplining. The 800' side by side ziplines let you race against friends and family for a friendly competition. Stop by the Bretton Woods Adventure Center this summer and take a ride, the adrenaline rush is included.
One ride takes about 20 minutes, including getting harnessed up, transported to the top and getting unharnessed. Plus - you may take multiple rides at a reduced rate, provided you stay in your harness and do your rides in immediate succession!For more information, please call the Adventure Center at (603) 278-3335.
Williwaw ScheduleMay 23-25: Open Memorial Day Weekend: 9 am - 4 pm
June 20th - September 7th: Daily: 9 am - 5 pm
September 12 - October 12: Saturdays & Sundays: 9 am - 4 pm
1 Ride: $15
2 Rides: $25
3 Rides: $30
Get UNLIMITED Williwaw Racing when you purchase a 2015 Adventure Center Summer Day Pass.
Williwaw Racing Zip Participant Requirements
- Participants in the Williwaw Racing Zip ride must weigh between 80 and 250 pounds. The weight limit is for your safety and the safety of the guides and other participants.
- All participants must be at least 4'6" tall (54", 138cm) AND fit safely in the harness equipment to participate in the Williwaw Racing Zip.
- Closed-toe shoes are REQUIRED - no exceptions.
- Every participant must sign a Waiver and Release Form. Guests under the age of 18 must have a signed waiver from their parent or legal guardian.
- The Williwaw Racing Zip is designed for participants of average mobility and strength and in reasonably good health.
- Children between the ages of 8 and 17 MUST have an adult present during their zip.
- Each participant must be able to pull himself or herself along the zip line if they lose momentum before reaching the platform.
- Pregnant women, people with heart, leg, or back problems, or other serious illnesses will not be allowed to participate on the Williwaw Racing Zip.
- No one under the influence of alcohol, illegal drugs, or impairing legal drugs will be allowed to participate in the tour.