Williwaw Racing Zip
The Williwaw Racing Zip is a great way to experience the thrill of ziplining. The 800' side by side ziplines let you race against friends and family for a friendly competition. Stop by the Bretton Woods Adventure Center this summer and take a ride, the adrenaline rush is included.
One ride takes about 20 minutes, including getting harnessed up, transported to the top and getting unharnessed. Plus - you may take multiple rides at a reduced rate, provided you stay in your harness and do your rides in immediate succession!For more information, please call the Adventure Center at (603) 278-3335.
- Open for Memorial Day Weekend, May 28 - May 30: 9 am - 4 pm
- June 18 - September 5: Daily, 9 am - 5 pm
- September 10 – October 10; Weekends only & Columbus Day: 9 am - 4 pm
- Please contact (603) 278.4ZIP for more information
2016 Williwaw Rates
- 1 Ride: $15
- 2 Rides: $25
- 3 Rides: $30
Get UNLIMITED Williwaw Racing when you purchase a 2016 Adventure Center Summer Day Pass.
Williwaw Racing Zip Participant Requirements
- Closed toed shoes are !
- Every participant must sign a Waiver and Release Form. Guests under the age of 18 must have a signed waiver from their parent or legal guardian.
- Participants in the Williwaw Racing Zip ride must weigh between 80 and 250 pounds. The weight limit is for your safety and the safety of the guides and other participants.
- Participants must be at least 4' tall so they can reach the handles and tow themselves in if needed.
- Participants under the age of 18 .
- Each participant must be able to pull himself or herself along the zip line if they lose momentum before reaching the platform.
- Pregnant women, people with heart, leg, or back problems, or other serious illnesses will not be allowed to participate on the Williwaw Dual Racing Zip.
- No one under the influence of alcohol, illegal drugs, or impairing legal drugs will be allowed to participate in the tour.