Williwaw Racing Zip
This fun and exhilarating dual zip line is a great way to experience the thrill of zipping. The 800' side by side zip line let you race against friends and family for a friendly competition. Stop by the Bretton Woods Adventure Center this summer and take a ride, the adrenaline rush is included.
For more information, please call the Adventure Center at (603) 278-3335.
2017 Williwaw Schedule
- Weekends, May 27 - June 11 + Memorial Day May 29: 9:00 am - 4:00 pm
- Daily, June 17 - September 4: 9:00 am - 5:00 pm
- Weekends, September 9 - October 9: 9:00 am - 4:00 pm
2017 Williwaw Rates
- 1 Ride: $20
- 2 Rides: $25
- 3 Rides: $30
Get UNLIMITED Williwaw Racing when you purchase a 2017 Adventure Center Summer Day Pass.
Williwaw Racing Zip Participant Requirements
- Closed toed shoes are !
- Every participant must sign a Waiver and Release Form. Guests under the age of 18 must have a signed waiver from their parent or legal guardian.
- Participants in the Williwaw Racing Zip ride must weigh between 80 and 250 pounds. The weight limit is for your safety and the safety of the guides and other participants.
- Participants must be at least 4' tall so they can reach the handles and tow themselves in if needed.
- Participants under the age of 18 .
- Each participant must be able to pull himself or herself along the zip line if they lose momentum before reaching the platform
- Pregnant individuals are not allowed to participate in the Williwaw Racing Zip
- Any health related issues such as heart, leg, or back problems, or other serious illnesses should be brought to the attention of your guide prior to departing on the tour.
- No one under the influence of alcohol, illegal drugs, or impairing legal drugs will be allowed to participate in the tour.
Omni Mount Washington Resort reserves the right to refuse anyone access to the Bretton Woods Canopy Tour or the Williwaw Racing Zip due to medical issues, safety concerns, equipment specifications based on size and height, or any other reason deemed appropriate by the guide.