Williwaw Racing Zip
The Williwaw Racing Zip is a great way to experience the thrill of zip lining. One ride takes about 20 minutes, including getting harnessed up, transported to the top and getting unharnessed. Plus - you may take multiple rides at a reduced rate, provided you stay in your harness and do your rides in immediate succession!For more information, please call the Adventure Center at (603) 278-3335.
The Williwaw Racing Zip is closed for the season. The Williwaw operates mid-June through mid-October and on special holiday or event occasions. Please look for upcoming information about the 2015 Adventure Center activities and summer hours.
Public/Resort Guests: $15/ride; $25/2 rides; $30/3 rides
Williwaw Racing Zip Participant Requirements
- Participants in the Williwaw Racing Zip ride must weigh between 80 and 250 pounds. The weight limit is for your safety and the safety of the guides and other participants.
- All participants must be at least 4'6" tall (54", 138cm) AND fit safely in the harness equipment to participate in the Williwaw Racing Zip.
- Closed-toe shoes are REQUIRED - no exceptions.
- Every participant must sign a Waiver and Release Form. Guests under the age of 18 must have a signed waiver from their parent or legal guardian.
- The Williwaw Racing Zip is designed for participants of average mobility and strength and in reasonably good health.
- Children between the ages of 8 and 17 MUST have an adult present during their zip.
- Each participant must be able to pull himself or herself along the zip line if they lose momentum before reaching the platform.
- Pregnant women, people with heart, leg, or back problems, or other serious illnesses will not be allowed to participate on the Williwaw Racing Zip.
- No one under the influence of alcohol, illegal drugs, or impairing legal drugs will be allowed to participate in the tour.
Mount Washington Resort reserves the right to refuse anyone access to the Bretton Woods Canopy Tour or the Williwaw Racing Zip due to medical issues, safety concerns, equipment specifications based on size and height, or any other reason deemed appropriate by the guide.