Williwaw Racing Zip
The Williwaw Racing Zip is a great way to experience the thrill of ziplining. The 800' side by side ziplines let you race against friends and family for a friendly competition. Stop by the Bretton Woods Adventure Center this summer and take a ride, the adrenaline rush is included.
One ride takes about 20 minutes, including getting harnessed up, transported to the top and getting unharnessed. Plus - you may take multiple rides at a reduced rate, provided you stay in your harness and do your rides in immediate succession!For more information, please call the Adventure Center at (603) 278-3335.
- Open for Memorial Day Weekend, May 28 - May 30: 9 am - 4 pm
- June 18 - September 5: Daily, 9 am - 5 pm
- September 10 – October 10; Weekends only & Columbus Day: 9 am - 4 pm
- Please contact (603) 278.4ZIP for more information
2016 Williwaw Rates
- 1 Ride: $15
- 2 Rides: $25
- 3 Rides: $30
Get UNLIMITED Williwaw Racing when you purchase a 2016 Adventure Center Summer Day Pass.
Williwaw Racing Zip Participant Requirements
- Closed toed shoes are !
- Every participant must sign a Waiver and Release Form. Guests under the age of 18 must have a signed waiver from their parent or legal guardian.
- Participants in the Williwaw Racing Zip ride must weigh between 80 and 250 pounds. The weight limit is for your safety and the safety of the guides and other participants.
- Participants must be at least 4' tall so they can reach the handles and tow themselves in if needed.
- Participants under the age of 18 .
- Each participant must be able to pull himself or herself along the zip line if they lose momentum before reaching the platform.
- Pregnant women, people with heart, leg, or back problems, or other serious illnesses will not be allowed to participate on the Williwaw Dual Racing Zip.
- No one under the influence of alcohol, illegal drugs, or impairing legal drugs will be allowed to participate in the tour.
Omni Mount Washington Resort reserves the right to refuse anyone access to the Bretton Woods Canopy Tour or the Williwaw Racing Zip due to medical issues, safety concerns, equipment specifications based on size and height, or any other reason deemed appropriate by the guide.