Slopeside Climbing Wall - Summer 2013 | Check out our Specials
For more information, please call the Adventure Center at 603-278-3335.
Climb with us this summer! The Slopeside Climbing Wall is 624-square feet of indoor rock climbing, located on the Slopeside level of the Bretton Woods Base Lodge.
The 30-foot climbing wall ascent includes a variety of routes on modular hand holds and artificial rock. For an alternative activity that keeps you a little closer to the ground, the 300-square foot bouldering cave complements the climbing wall and makes for a fun afternoon, no matter what the weather is doing outside!
We provide the harnesses and ropes, and our knowledgeable, trained staff is here to assist. Slopeside features a variety of routes, ranging from beginner to expert, so the whole family can enjoy the climb!
- May 25 - 27, 2013: daily
- June 22 - September 2, 2013: daily
- September 3 - October 14, 2013: weekends
- Also open during the winter!
Cost (per person):
- $10 for a 10-minute session on the climbing wall or the bouldering cave
Climbing wall passes include 30 minutes on the Slopeside Climbing Wall per day during normal operating hours.
- 2013 Summer Slopeside Climbing Wall Pass:
- Each climber must be at least 4 years old and safely fit into the climbing harness.
- Anyone under the age of 18 will be required to have their parent or guardian sign a waiver
- Climbing shoes are not required, but rentals are available for $3.