Slopeside Climbing Wall | Check out our Specials
For more information, please call the Adventure Center at 603-278-3335.
The Slopeside Climbing Wall is 624-square feet of indoor rock climbing, located on the Slopeside level of the Bretton Woods Base Lodge.
The 30-foot climbing wall ascent includes a variety of routes on modular hand holds and artificial rock. For an alternative activity that keeps you a little closer to the ground, the 300-square foot bouldering cave complements the climbing wall and makes for a fun afternoon, no matter what the weather is doing outside!
We provide the harnesses and ropes, and our knowledgeable, trained staff is here to assist. Slopeside features a variety of routes, ranging from beginner to expert, so the whole family can enjoy the climb!
2013/14 Ski Season Schedule:
- Friday & Saturday: 12pm-5pm
- Sunday - Thursday: 12pm-4pm
- During night skiing operations Extended hours until 7pm
- During holiday periods Opening at 10am
Cost (per person):
- $10 for a 10-minute session on the climbing wall or the bouldering cave
- Optional climbing shoe rental: $3
- There are no age restrictions, but a minimum age of 5 years old is recommended
- Participants must be able to safely fit into a harness and sign a liability waiver
- Anyone under the age of 18 will be required to have their guardian sign a waiver
- Climbing shoes are not required, but rentals are available for $3