Bretton Woods Indoor Climbing Wall
The Slopeside Climbing Wall is a 624-square feet indoor rock climbing wall, located on the Slopeside level of the Bretton Woods Base Lodge. The 30-foot climbing wall ascent includes a variety of routes on modular hand holds and artificial rock. For an alternative activity that keeps you a little closer to the ground, the 300-square foot bouldering cave complements the climbing wall and makes for a fun afternoon, no matter what the weather is doing outside!
We provide the harnesses and ropes, and our knowledgeable, trained staff is here to assist. Slopeside features a variety of routes, ranging from beginner to expert, so the whole family can enjoy the climb!
The normal operating hours for the season are below, but are subject to change, please contact the Adventure Center Desk for the latest hours and information at (603) 278-3335.
2016 Slopeside Summer Schedule
- May 28 - June 11; Weekends only & Memorial Day: 9 am - 4 pm
- June 18 - September 5: Daily, 9 am - 5 pm
- September 6 - October 10; Weekends only & Columbus Day: 9 am - 4 pm
2016 Slopeside Summer Climbing Rates
- $15 for a 10-minute session
- $3 for optional climbing shoe rental (Guests may use their own clean, dry sneakers if they wish)
2016 Slopeside Summer Climbing Wall Pass
- Purchase your 2016 Climbing Wall Pass for $149 (30 minutes on the wall/bouldering cave per day)
- There are no age retrictions, but a minimum age of 5 years old is recommended
- Participants must be able to safely fit into a harness and sign a liability waiver
- Anyone under the age of 18 will be required to have their guardian sign a waiver
- Climbing shoes are not required, but rentals are available for $3