Scenic Lift Rides - 2013 | Check out our Packages
For more information, please call the Adventure Center at 603-278-3335.
Scenic Lift Rides are closed for the 2013 summer season. Thank you for a great summer!
Keep your head in the clouds and your feet off the ground as you enjoy spectacular views of the highest point in the Northeast. Hop on the Bethlehem Express Quad chairlift for a relaxing ride to the Latitude 44 Restaurant and begin your on-mountain adventure. Take a ride up and enjoy a cool drink and a light lunch before a leisurely hike back down or make it a round trip and enjoy the spectacular views of New Hampshire's White Mountains during your descent.
A scenic chairlift ride is also the perfect way to begin your on-mountain hike, or attach your mountain bike and experience the variety of single-track and double-track riding, as you wind your way back down to the base area.
- 9am - 5pm, June 22 - September 2, 2013
- 9am - 4pm, September 3 - October 14, 2013
- The Latitude 44 Restaurant, featuring a bar with beer and wine plus light lunch, will be open from June 22 - October 14, 2013, 11am - 1-hr before the lift closes.
- Lift tickets are available at the Adventure Center.
- These are typical hours of operation, though that schedule is subject to the weather and other factors, so please check the daily Bugle, at the Adventure Center or at the Activities Concierge at The Mount Washington Hotel for the latest schedule.
- Scenic lift rides are complimentary for all ages.
- Limit one complimentary round-trip lift ride per person, per day.