NEW - Polaris® Ranger® Mountain Tours - 2013 | Check out our Specials
For more information, please call the Adventure Center at 603-278-3335.
Explore the higher summits of Bretton Woods on a guided off-road adventure. Our easily-accessible Polaris® Ranger® Mountain Tour provides the perfect adventure for everyone! Let our guides do the driving, while you sit back, enjoy the ride and take in the spectacular alpine vistas, watch for wildlife and learn about the area.
Begin your tour by taking a complimentary lift ride up the Bethlehem Express Quad to our on-mountain restaurant, Latitude 44, where your guide and Polaris® Ranger® await. After a brief orientation, your scenic adventure begins. Before or after your tour, enjoy a light lunch or quick snack on the deck of Latitude 44.
Please call 603-278-8989 or 603-278-3335 for more information or reservations. Helmets are required for all riders and will be provided. Seating is available for five passengers.
Bretton Woods has teamed up with F.B. Spaulding Co. and Polaris® to offer Ranger® Mountain Tours, using the best-selling side by side ATV on the market, the Ranger® Crew Cab.
- Open daily, June 22 - September 2, 2013
- Open Weekends, September 3 - October 14, 2013
- 1-hour tours depart daily in the mornings and afternoons, times vary based on business levels
- Please sign-in with Adventure Desk, inside Bretton Woods Base Lodge, 30 minutes prior to scheduled departure
- Adults (18 & older): $35 (Resort guests $32)
- Teens (13-17): $30 (Resort guests $28)
- Children (12 & under): $15 (Resort guests $12)
- Participants must be at least 4 years old.
- Tours will depart from the Bretton Woods Base Lodge, if the Bethlehem Express Quad is not operating.
- Items you might need include: light jacket/sweatshirt, camera, sunglasses and sunscreen. Please be advised that the tours can be dusty and/or muddy.
- Reservations are strongly recommended. All reservations are charged in full at the time of booking and no refunds will be given for no-shows or same day cancellations.