Tubing Hill at Bretton Woods
Fly down our sculpted tubing run for a thrill ride perfect for the whole family. With packed powder made for speed you'll want to attack the hill again and again. Laugh it up as you spin, glide and slide down our fun run. And the best part is - you don't need any experience, special skills or lessons. Just rent one of our tubes and let the fun begin.Join us for night tubing during holiday periods and Fridays and Saturdays. Tubes can be rented at the Stone Pillar Lodge, located near the Bretton Woods Nordic Center.
2015-16 Tubing Hill ScheduleThe season runs mid-December through mid-March, weather and conditions permitting. For the latest information especially in the early and late winter season please call the Activities Concierge Desk at (603) 278-8989.
- Open Daily Mid-December through Mid-March: 10 am - 6 pm
- Christmas Day (December 25, 2015): 12 pm - 6 pm
- Night Tubing: 6 - 8 pm, offered Fridays and Saturdays, December 26, 2015 - March 6, 2016
- Holiday Tubing Nights: 6 - 8 pm,offered nightly, December 27 - 31, 2015; February 14 - 18, 2016
2015-16 Tubing Rates
- $10 per tube, per hour
- Tubes are on a first come, first serve basis