Snowmobiling | Check out our Packages
Snowmobiling is closed until the 2014/15 season.
Enjoy a side of the northern New Hampshire that not everyone gets to see – the trails and forests in winter! Mount Washington Resort is located right in the middle of some of the most popular snowmobiling locations in New Hampshire! Groomed trail networks begin, almost literally, right outside our doors!
Snowmobile guided tours are arranged by the Activities Concierge, located in the Great Hall of the Omni Mount Washington Hotel. Snowmobile rentals are available daily - reservations are required, and may be made through the Activities Concierge. Please contact the Activities Concierge at 603-278-8989 for more information and reservations. Mount Washington Resort coordinates with FB Spaulding for this activity - located just behind the Omni Mount Washington Hotel.
- One-Hour Excursion: $110 per sled (resort guests, $90)
- Two-Hour Excursion: $175 per sled (resort guests, $155)
Each sled can hold 2 people, but the combined weight must be less than 350lbs.
- One-Hour Excursions daily at 9am and 1pm
- Two-Hour Excursions daily at 10:30am and 2:30pm
These programs are subject to the current weather conditions- please see the Bugle or call the Activities Concierge at (603) 278-8989 for the latest information.
- Each sled can hold a maximum of 350 lbs.
- Ages 4 and up are allowed to participate in this activity.
- You must be a minimum of 14 with a OHRV license to drive a sled.
- Ages 16 and up can drive with a valid driver's license.
- Guests need to have their license with them on the tour to drive.
- Renters are liable for any/all damages
- Guests will want to wear full winter apparel. Helmets will be provided by FB Spaulding.
- Guests must check in with the Activities Concierge 30 minutes prior to the scheduled ride.
- Hat and/or balaclava that will fit under helmet
- Long underwear (top and bottom) - wool or polypropylene best
- Insulated ski pants
- Insulated ski jacket or layered jacket system
- Insulated Winter Boots
- Warm wool or polypropylene socks
- Warm, insulated winter gloves
- Wool scarf or neck warmer
- There is a two hour cancellation policy. Please arrive at the Activities Concierge desk, located in the Great Hall of the Omni Mount Washington Hotel 30 minutes prior to your scheduled departure time.