Snowmobiling in Bretton Woods
Enjoy a side of the northern New Hampshire that not everyone gets to see – the trails and forests in winter! Mount Washington Resort is located right in the middle of some of the most popular snowmobiling locations in New Hampshire! Groomed trail networks begin, almost literally, right outside our doors!
Snowmobile guided tours are arranged by the Activities Concierge, located in the Great Hall of the Omni Mount Washington Hotel. Tours are available daily, but reservations are required, please contact the Activities Concierge at (603) 278-8989 for more information or to book your White Mountain snowmobile adventure.
Snowmobiling ScheduleSnowmobiling is offered daily during the winter season, mid-December through April as conditions and weather permit. Omni Mount Washington Resort coordinates to provide these adventure-filled guest excursions throughout the winter season.
Snowmobiling at Omni Mount Washington Resort in Bretton Woods has closed for the 2014/15 winter season. We look forward to next winter, see you in mid-December!
All winter activites are subject to the current weather conditions,please see the Activities Concierge at (603) 278-8989 for the latest information.
2014/15 Snowmobiling Rates1-Hour Snowmobile Excursion: $119/sled (Resort Guest: $99)
2-Hour Snowmobile Excursion: $185/sled (Resort Guest: $165)
4-Hour Snowmobile Excursion: $235/sled (Resort Guest: $215)
1-Hour Snowmobile Night Excursion: $155/sled (Resort Guest: $135)
- Each sled can hold a maximum of 350 lbs.
- Ages 4 and up are allowed to participate in this activity.
- Guests need to have a valid driver's license with them on the tour to drive.
- Renters are liable for any/all damages
- Guests will want to wear full winter apparel. Helmets will be provided.
- Guests must check in with the Activities Concierge 30 minutes prior to the scheduled ride.
- Hat and/or balaclava that will fit under helmet
- Long underwear (top and bottom) - wool or polypropylene best
- Insulated ski pants
- Insulated ski jacket or layered jacket system
- Insulated Winter Boots
- Warm wool or polypropylene socks
- Warm, insulated winter gloves
- Wool scarf or neck warmer
- There is a 48 hour cancellation policy. Please arrive at the Activities Concierge Desk, located in the Great Hall of the Omni Mount Washington Hotel 30 minutes prior to your scheduled departure time.