Bretton Woods Terrain Parks and Freestyle Terrain | Check out our Ski & Snowboard School
Take some cool photos or video of you and your friends in the Bretton Woods Terrain Parks? Share them with us on the Bretton Woods Facebook Page!
- 1. Always stay in control, and be able to stop or avoid other people or objects.
- 2. People ahead of you have the right of way. It is your responsibility to avoid them.
- 3. You must not stop where you obstruct a trail, or are not visible from above.
- 4. Whenever starting downhill or merging into a trail, look uphill and yield to others.
- 5. Always use devices to help prevent runaway equipment.
- 6. Observe all posted signs and warnings. Keep off closed trails and out of closed areas.
- 7. Prior to using any lift, you must have the knowledge and ability to load, ride and unload safely. KNOW THE CODE.
IT'S YOUR RESPONSIBILITY.