Start your culinary career today!
The Omni Mount Washington Resort has paired with White Mountains Community College to offer a three year Culinary Apprentice program. The purpose of the apprentice program is to offer future chefs the opportunity to train in a highly respected food operation, receive an Associate in Science Culinary Arts degree, and learn from a variety of chefs. The Bretton Woods Culinary Academy will start June 2018 and is now accepting applications.
Throughout the program students will gain experience working in all areas of the kitchen. White Mountains Community College and Bretton Woods Culinary Academy will share in teaching the courses required of the Culinary Arts degree. At the completion of the program students will have a minimum of 5,000 hours of experience working in all aspects of the kitchen. The Bretton Woods Culinary Academy Apprentice Program will provide future chefs with the experience needed to work at any Omni property or food & beverage establishment.
Students will also be paid during this apprenticeship. This will help to defray the cost of living and school expenses. Please note: WMCC tuition expenses are additional.
- Application Deadline: April 9
- BWAC Orientation: June 26 - 28
- WMCC Course start date: July 2018
- High School Diploma
- 18 Years of age or older
- Must apply and be accepted in the Associate in Science Culinary Arts program at White Mountains Community College
- Ability to lift 50 pounds or more and to multi-task
- No culinary experience necessary
- Requires guidance from managers, supervisors, or fellow teammates on prioritizing or understanding recipes
- Flexible Schedule to include nights, weekends, and holidays
Omni Mount Washington Resort home page: https://www.omnihotels.com/hotels/bretton-woods-mount-washington
Omni Careers website: https://www.omnihotels.com/careers
White Mountains Community College: http://www.wmcc.edu