Local Attractions | Visit the Official White Mountains Guide
For more information, please call the Activities Concierge desk at 603-278-8989.
Whatever road you choose to travel in the White Mountains of New Hampshire, you'll find easy driving, fabulous scenery, a wealth of sports and recreation, the Northeast's finest family attractions and vacation activities and tax-free shopping.
Nearby family and scenic attractions include:
- Mount Washington Cog Railway
- Crawford Notch State Park
- Santa's Village
- Appalachian Mountain Club
- the scenic Franconia Notch State Parkway
- Mount Washington Auto Road
- Flume Gorge
- The Basin
- Echo Lake Beach
- the former site of the "Old Man of the Mountain" (the Great Stone Face of Profile Mountain, renowned as the New Hampshire State Symbol)
- numerous hiking trails and picnicking areas
Attractions for all ages and interests are available on property and within an hour of the Resort.