Guided ATV Tours | Check out our Specials
For more information, please call the Adventure Center at 603-278-3335.
ATV Tours are now closed for the 2013 summer season.
Thank you for a great summer!
New for 2013 - Drive one of our ATVs on a guided off-road tour of the woods and streams adjacent to NH's White Mountain National Forest! Whether you are an experienced rider or just starting out, tours may be designed for any skill level and are a fun and exciting way to enjoy the great outdoors.
Tours are 45 or 90 minutes long and include an experienced ATV guide from resort partner F.B. Spaulding. ATV drivers may be age 14 and up, with the appropriate off-road license, or age 16 and up, with a valid, state-issued driver's license. One passenger per ATV, age 4 and above, will be allowed on the tours. You may arrange your Guided ATV Tour with the Activity Concierge by calling 603-278-8989.
- Open weekends, June 1-30, 2013
- Open daily, July 1 - September 6, 2013
- Open weekends, September 7 - October 20, 2013
- 45-Minute Tours: 9am, 12:30pm, 3:45pm
- 90-Minute Tours: 10:15am, 1:45pm
- 45-Minute Tour: $80/ATV (resort guests $60)
- 90-Minute Tour: $120/ATV (resort guests $100) Note: each ATV can hold two people, with a combined weight less than 450 pounds.
There is a two hour cancellation policy. Please arrive at the Activities Concierge, located in the Great Hall of the Omni Mount Washington Hotel, 30 minutes prior to your scheduled departure time.
Rules & Restrictions:
- Ages 4 and up are allowed to participate in this activity (as passengers only).
- You must be a minimum of 14 and be carrying a OHRV license to drive.
- Ages 16 and up can drive with a valid, state-issued drivers license.
- Guests need to have their license with them on the tour to drive.
- No more than 2 riders per ATV, NO EXCEPTIONS!
- Absolutely NO "free-riding" without the tour guide is allowed, at any time.
- All riders must follow the tour guide in a single file line, staying back a safe distance from the rider in front of them.
- Riders must take responsibility and become aware of the features of the ATV prior to the ride, including locations of brakes, throttle, and ignitions switch.
- Helmets and goggles will be provided and are required at all times during the ride.
- Each ATV can accommodate a maximum of 450lbs, renters are liable for any/all damages.
- Guests must check in with the Activities Concierge Desk 30 minutes prior to their scheduled ride.
- Closed-toe, sturdy footwear. NO SANDALS.
- Long pants, denim is okay.
- Small day pack with water bottle or bladder.
- LOVE FOR THE OUTDOORS!
All outdoor programs are weather-dependent and subject to change, please check the Daily Bugle or at the Activities Concierge Desk at the Omni Mount Washington Hotel or the Adventure Center desk in the Bretton Woods Base Lodge for the latest schedule.