Adventure Center Summer Passes
Bretton Woods is proud to offer a variety of day and season-long passes for summer activities at Bretton Woods. The Adventure Center is scheduled to open for June 18th.
2016 Summer Day Pass
The Bretton Woods Summer Day Pass delivers a whole day of fun for one great price! Purchase a summer day pass and enjoy unlimited use of Adventure Center activities during your visit. Your pass includes:
- Williwaw Racing Zip Line (Must be 4' tall and 80-250 lbs)
- Kids' Go Kart Park (Must be 4' tall and less than 100 lbs)
- 18-Holes of Disc Golf
- Slopeside Climbing Wall
- Archery Range
- Unlimited Scenic Lift Rides (Including bike trail use)
- Kinderwoods Adventure Playground
- River Tubing: June 18 - September 5
2016 Summer Day Pass Rates
BUY DAY PASS
- $59 per person (Over 4' tall)
- $29 per person (Under 4' tall)
Summer Day Passes are for unlimited use for the day of purchase for one individual. Timed session may be enforced due to business levels and to ensure all activities are available to all Adventure Center day passholders.
- June 18 - September 5: Daily, 9 am - 5 pm
- September 10 - October 10: Weekends only & Columbus Day, 9 am - 4 pm
Summer Season Passes
Purchase a season pass this summer and enjoy unlimited access to lift serviced mountain biking, Bretton Woods Valley Trail System, and Fabyan Fields trails for $99! Make this the summer to explore the trails. There are no blackout dates and trails are typically open daily during normal operating hours. LEARN MORE
BUY SEASON PASS
2016 Bretton Woods Mountain Biking Season Pass
2016 Slopeside Climbing Wall Season Pass
Climbing wall passes include 30 minutes on the Slopeside Climbing Wall per day during normal operating hours. The pass is non-transferable and is valid May 28, 2015 - October 10, 2016. The 2016 Slopeside Summer Climbing Wall Pass is $149. LEARN MORE
BUY SEASON PASS
- Bretton Woods passes are non-refundable and not transferable.
- No age requirements but a minimum of 5 years old is recommended.
- Anyone under the age of 18 will be required to have their parent or guardian sign a waiver.