Thank you for a great season!
The archery range is closed for the season and will re-open in the spring of 2018. We are gearing up for winter so be sure to check out all of the great winter activities we have to offer!
Bring your keen aim and steady hand and sense of adventure to the Bretton Woods, where you will find our outdoor range complete with multiple 3D targets and an array of bows suited for both left and right hand archers. Our experienced staff will help select the right equipment, provide safety instruction, and shooting tips. This activity is suitable for archers of all ability levels, including beginners. For more information, please call the Adventure Center Desk at (603) 278-3335.
2017 Archery Schedule
May 27 - June 11
Weekends + Memorial Day: 9:00 am - 4:00 pm
June 17 - September 4
Daily, 9:00 am - 5:00 pm
September 9 - October 9
Weekends + Columbus Day, 9:00 am - 4:00 pm
2017 Archery Rates
$20 per person / 15 minutes
Get UNLIMITED Archery when you purchase a 2017 Adventure Center Summer Day Pass.
- Participants will verbally receive basic archery safety instructions and rules.
- Recommended height is 48 inches, child needs enough strength to draw bow.
- All participants must sign a waiver and anyone under the age of 18 is required to have a parent/guardian over 18 years of age sign a waiver.
- Bretton Woods Adventure Center reserves the right to deny participation to those who refuse to adhere to safety instructions or those who engage in actions deemed unsafe by the staff.
- All activities and schedules are subject to change.