Bretton Woods maintains several race courses, junior teams and leagues for skiers and riders who love ski racing. For additional information regarding any of our race programs or offerings please call us at (603) 278-3320.
Fireball Race Series 2017
The Fireball Race Series, sponsored by Amoskeag Beverage featuring Sam Adams, is an 8-week race league for adults 21 and up. Races are held from 5:30 - 7:30 pm on Friday nights starting January 6, 2017 and ending March 3, 2017. At the end of the season, an awards ceremony and banquet will be held for the participating teams. Each team will be comprised of five members. All five members are eligible to race and earn points weekly. Male and female racers will not be scored separately as this is a co-ed series.
Teams do not need alternates. Singles are permitted at $65 per person for the season. If a team member is unable to attend a race, he/she may be replaced with a substitute. A substitute may be any skier/rider on any given day. An individual may substitute for different teams on different weeks. The team captain must notify the race committee that there will be a substitute needed, and the racer's bib number the substitute will be replacing.
- $325 per team of 5 racers - registration form due by December 30, 2016
- Substitutes can purchase a series long ticket for $65 per person, per league
- Pay an additional $15 to start skiing at 2 pm on race days
Please complete registration form(s) AND Online Payment
TEAM REGISTRATION FORM (PDF)
RACER REGISTRATION FORM (PDF)
Bretton Woods E-Store Weekly Alpine Series
2017 Fireball Series Schedule
- January 6, 2017
- January 13, 2017 Results
- January 20, 2017
- January 27, 2017
- February 3, 2017
- February 10, 2017
- February 17, 2017
- March 3, 2017 (Final Race)
- March 10, 2017 (Make Up Day If Needed)
- Awards Banquet Date TBD
- All team members and substitute must be at least 21 years old as of the race date and have submitted signed release forms.
- Team members must check in and register for each race.
- Registration begins at 5 pm in the Slopeside Pub (Racers cannot register at the start house)
- Races will be held on the Recreation Race Arena.
- Race formats may include, but are not limited to, Giant Slalom, Dual GS and Technical Slalom.
- Snowboarders, telemarkers, and snowbladers will not be handicapped.
- All outdoor programs are weather dependent and subject to change, please call Guest Services at Bretton Woods at (603) 278-3320 for the latest schedule.