Adventure Center Summer Passes
Bretton Woods is proud to offer a variety of day and season-long passes for summer activities at Bretton Woods. The Adventure Center is open for the 2018 summer season.
2018 Summer Day Pass
With so many great activities to choose from, why only do a few? With the Summer Day Pass, there’s no need to miss out on any of the adventures you and your family can have! The Bretton Woods Summer Day Pass delivers a whole day of fun for one great price!
Purchase a summer day pass and enjoy unlimited use of Adventure Center activities during your visit. Your pass includes:
- Disc Golf
- Slopeside Climbing Wall
- Archery Range
- Foot Golf
- River Tube Rental: June 16 - September 3
- Unlimited Scenic Chairlift access: Beginning June 16, 2018
- Weekends: May 26 - June 10, plus Memorial Day: 10:00am - 4:00pm
- Daily: June 16 - September 3: 10:00am - 5:00pm
- Weekends: September 8 - October 7, plus Columbus Day: 10:00am - 4:00pm
2018 Summer Day Pass Rates*
BUY DAY PASS
- $29 per person
- Add full-day Downhill Bike ticket: $10**
- Add unlimited Kids Go-Karts: $30**
* Summer Day Passes are for unlimited use for the day of purchase for one individual. Timed session may be enforced due to business levels and to ensure all activities are available to all Adventure Center day passholders.
**Add-on activities are available beginning June 16, 2018.
2018 Bretton Woods Mountain Biking Season Pass
Purchase a season pass this summer and enjoy unlimited access to lift serviced mountain biking, Bretton Woods Valley Trail System, and Fabyan Fields trails for $99! Make this the summer to explore the trails. There are no blackout dates and trails are typically open daily during normal operating hours. LEARN MORE
BUY SEASON PASS
2018 Slopeside Climbing Wall Season Pass
Climbing wall passes include 30 minutes on the Slopeside Climbing Wall or bouldering cave per day during normal operating hours. The pass is non-transferable and is valid May 26 - October 8. The 2018 Slopeside Summer Climbing Wall Pass is $149. Learn more about the Slopeside Climbing Wall and Bouldering Cave here.
BUY SEASON PASS
- Bretton Woods passes are non-refundable and not transferable.
- No age requirements but a minimum of 5 years old is recommended.
- Anyone under the age of 18 will be required to have their parent or guardian sign a waiver.