River Tubing in Bretton Woods
Thank you for a great season!
River Tubing is closed for the season and will re-open in June of 2018. We are gearing up for winter so be sure to check out all of the great winter activities we have to offer!
Join us for a float through Bretton Woods on the beautiful Ammonoosuc River. Rent a tube from the Bretton Woods Adventure Center and enjoy the ride. Closed toed shoes are required for all water sports; water shoes are available to purchase at the Adventure Center.
No reservations are needed for this activity. Tubes are rented on a first come, first served basis. For more information please contact the Adventure Center Desk at (603) 278-3335.
River conditions and weather may affect availability.
River Tubing Schedule 2017
- June 17 – September 4: Daily 9:00 am - 5:00 pm
- Last rental 3:00 pm, all tubes due back by 5:00 pm
River Tubing Rates
- $20 per tube/ 2-Hour Rental
- Participants must be age 10 or older to enjoy our river tubing.
- All tubing is at your own risk, use caution. There are NO LIFE GUARDS ON DUTY.
- Life jackets are required to be worn while tubing and are included in the price of the rental.
- River conditions and weather may affect availability.
- Parent and guardians are responsible for children.
- Closed toed shoes are required for water sports, water shoes are available to purchase at the Adventure Center.
What Should You Bring?
- Small Daypack for dry clothing and gear
- Water Shoes
- Water Bottle/Camelback
- Sunscreen/Bug Spray