January is Learn to Ski & Snowboard Month
Start off your New Year by learning to ski or snowboard! Alpine skiing or snowboarding is a fun, healthy and exciting way to enjoy winter with your family and friends. Bretton Woods Ski Area will once again offer a discounted or complimentary introduction to Alpine skiing or snowboarding this January in honor of Learn to Ski & Snowboard Month. If you are already a skier or snowboarder spread the word to your friends or family members who just haven't made the time to try it out yet. There's no better time than the National January Learn to Ski & Snowboard Month!
The Learn to Ski and Snowboard package is for first-time alpine skiers & snowboarders, 13 years and older, and includes a Learn to Ski or Snowboard lesson, equipment rental and a Learning Center Quad lift ticket valid for the day of the lesson. Participants must make a reservation at least 24 hours in advance with the Bretton Woods Ski & Snowboard School at (603) 278-3303 in order to participate in these programs. The Red Carpet Learn to Ski and Burton Learn to Ride programs are available season-long for $89 per person, but special promotional pricing is in effect on several upcoming events!
Interested in Nordic Skiing? Check out Nordic Learn To Ski Month
2017-18 Learn to Ski & Snowboard Month Special Events
Learn to Ski & Ride FREE Week - January 7 - 12, 2018
- Learn to ski or ride for FREE all this week, call (603) 278-3303 for more information and to make reservations
$39 Learn to Ski & Ride Package
World Snow Day
- Tuesday January 2nd - Friday January 5th
- Tuesday January 16th - Friday January 19th
- Sunday January 21st - Friday January 26th
- Sunday January 28th - Tuesday January 30th
Ski NH Weekend
- Saturday & Sunday, January 27 - 28, 2018
Learn to Ski & Ride Package Details
- The package for first-time alpine skiers & snowboarders (13+).
- The package includes a Learn to Ski or Snowboard lesson, equipment rentals & beginner terrain lift ticket valid for the day of the lesson.
- Package can not be combined with any other offers. Discounted pricing is subject to availability so book early to guarantee best price.
- Non-holidays only.
- Participants must make a reservation at least 24 hours in advance with the Bretton Woods Ski & Snowboard School at (603) 278-3303.
Each new skier or rider who completes their lesson will receive a special Explore the Woods Discount Card. The cardholder will receive a 10% discount at resort retail outlets and a 20% discount on rentals, lift tickets and ski school lessons for the remainder of the 2017-2018 ski season. In addition, the cardholder will have the opportunity to purchase a 2018-2019 Bretton Woods season pass for 20% off the early season price. Additionally all Explore the Woods cardholders will be invited to the Season Passholder BBQ in March 2018!
Learn to Ski / Ride Extra Value
Reservations are charged 48 hours prior to arrival date. Cancellations or changes made less than 48 hours prior to arrival will receive a full refund less a $35 processing fee. Cancellations or changes made less than 24 hours prior to arrival will forfeit the full cost of the reserved activity, including those due to inclement weather or snow conditions.