Bretton Woods Junior Pass Partnership Program
Welcome to the Bretton Woods Junior Pass Partnership Program, we are excited to see you out on the slopes this season! In order to redeem your 2017/18 Junior Winter Mountain Season Pass, please follow the required steps below. Please review the Season Pass Registration Guide and Summary of Benefits provided with your original pass voucher for detailed REGISTRATION INSTRUCTIONS on how to complete these steps. Questions? Please review our guide and Junior Pass facts for answers to FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS before emailing email@example.com for support.
If this is your first time using Bretton Woods online eStore you will need to create an account.
CLICK HERE TO CREATE AN ACCOUNT
Select the Junior Season Pass Product and complete checkout process in Bretton Woods eStore.
CLICK HERE TO COMPLETE PASS PRODUCT CHECKOUT
After completion of steps 1-2, please allow 48 hours to process your pass and then it can be picked-up at the Bretton Woods Season Pass Office. Junior Rental Season Passes can be picked up at the Bretton Woods Season Pass Office starting October 9th. Starting October 9th, the Pass Office will be open daily from 9 am to 3 pm.
Junior Season Pass Benefits
Don’t forget to take advantage of these season-long Junior Pass benefits!
• Save $15 on an Adult Full Day All Mountain Lift Ticket (limit one per day per pass)
• 10% off all Resort Retail Shops
• 10% off services in Alpine Repair Shop
• Unlimited Night Skiing available to the assigned passholder only
• Junior Nordic Pass Upgrade $50 (available to the assigned junior passholder only)
• Slopeside Climbing Wall Pass Upgrade $99 (available to the assigned junior passholder only)
• Parents/Siblings are eligible to purchase a pass at a discounted rate