Winter Sports Info | Check out our alpine rental pricing.
Before you arrive:
Tip: If you would like to use your own skis, snowboard, ski boots or snowboard boots, they must be less than six years old and meet all current industry standards.
- A credit card is required to rent equipment (photo ID required if paying with cash).
- Renters/equipment users under age 18 must be accompanied by a parent or legal guardian.
- Damage Waiver - covers all damage to skis or board, except for theft.
- * If renting equipment for children, be sure to know their accurate height, weight and age before you arrive.
Where to find us:
Tip: A basket check facility is available on the lower level of the Base Lodge, so you can drop off any bulky items before you begin the rental process.
The alpine rental shop is located on the lower level of the Base Lodge, just inside the lower doors facing the parking lot. If you have any questions, please contact the rental department directly at 603-278-3344.
Rental Process Overview
Tip: Make your renting experience easier - know your accurate height, weight and age before you arrive.
- Sign in at one of the numerous computer stations at the entrance to the rental shop. Please take your time to make sure the information you enter is accurate and free of typing mistakes. (If you rent with us again, this step will be very easy, as you will remain in our system.)
- Proceed to the cashier to confirm your rental needs and pay any applicable fees.
- Next is the boot-fitting step, where you may have your foot measured to make finding the proper boot size quick and easy. Remember, your ski or snowboard boot size may not be the same as your shoe size.
- At the ski tech station, they will select the proper ski length and adjust the ski bindings to your boots. Snowboarders visit the snowboard station, where they will select the proper length board and set up the bindings to match your boots and stance.
- When you are finished with your rental equipment, just come to the rental return location with all of your equipment and return paperwork and you'll be on your way in no time.
- * Resort Guests: Pick up your rental equipment ahead of time so you can start skiing right away the next morning. Just stop by the alpine rental shop in the Base Lodge from 5 - 9pm on Friday nights, and during select holiday periods, so you can arrange your equipment rentals.
Overnight Ski and Snowboard Tuning
On Friday nights and during select holiday periods, drop off your skis or snowboard for a tune-up at the Bretton Woods service counter near the rental shop and pick them up all ready to go in the morning.