NEW - Summer Dog Sledding - 2012 | Check out our Photos & Cams
For more information, please call the Activities Concierge at 603-278-8989.
Experience nature as explorers have done for hundreds of years, behind a team of canine athletes, without the snow or cold! During this adventure of a lifetime, guests will be given the opportunity to meet and greet our friendly rescue and second chance sled dogs and learn about the history of dog sledding in NH; all while meandering through the resort's tree-lined trails.
This program is subject to the current weather conditions - please see the Bugle or call the Activities Concierge at 603-278-8989 for the latest information.
- Adults (13 & up): $60 (resort guests: $55)
- Juniors (12 & under): $50 (resort guests: $45)
- Late-June through mid-October
- Thursdays - Sundays
- 4:30, 5:30, 6:30 and 7:30pm
Things to bring may include: a camera, a love of dogs (even some dog biscuits!), gratuity for your guide and a sense of adventure!
Reservations are required and may be made by calling the Activities Concierge at 603-278-8989.
Season start and end dates are dependent upon the weather, so please call for the latest details.
- Minimum age for dog sled experiences is 3 years old.
- Children under the age of 12 must be accompanied by a parent in the sled for all rides.
- Safety of the dogs is a high priority; we will exercise our canine athletes only if it is 75F or cooler.
- There is a two hour cancellation policy. Please check-in at the Activities Concierge Desk, located in the Great Hall of the Omni Mount Washington Hotel, 30 minutes prior to your scheduled departure time, so that you can catch the complimentary Resort Shuttle to the staging area.
- Guests more than 10 minutes late will forfeit their spot and still be charged for the ride.