Guided All-Day Adventure Hikes
Join our experienced guides for an incredible adventure, climbing one of the highest peaks in the northeast. We will work with you to choose a hike suited to you. Possibilities include Mt. Washington, Mt. Lafayette, Mt. Jefferson, and Mt. Eisenhower, but the options are endless. It will be just you and your guide on this adventure, allowing us to customize everything to you, including start time, pace, and choice of destination.
Give us a call to start planning a big adventure this summer.
Call or e-mail Steve Nichipor, Climbing Programs Director and AMGA Certified Rock Instructor, at (603) 278-8938 or firstname.lastname@example.org with questions or to make a reservation.
Hours of Operation
- By reservation only through October 31, 2017 (Weather Dependent)
- Start time will vary depending on destination and your schedule. You should plan on starting before 9 am for most of the higher summits.
- Length of hike will vary between 6 and 8 hours, and a range of 6 - 10 miles.
Guided Hike Rates
- Private: $300*
- 2 Guests: $185* per person
- More than 3 guests: $150* per person
- Longer custom adventures are available. Prices will vary starting at $350
*Price includes transportation to/from trailhead, as well as guide.
You Will Need to Provide
- Clothing and personal equipment including backpack and hiking boots.
- Lunch and trail snacks.
All reservations are charged in full at the time of booking. Cancellation of your reservation less than 48 hours prior to the day of your tour will resort in a forfeit of the full amount of the reservation. If your tour is cancelled due to weather or other unforeseeable conditions, we will make every attempt to contact you ahead of time. If we call you within 24 hours you will receive a full refund or have the opportunity to reschedule. However, this 24 hour notice may not always be possible due to the unpredictable nature of the weather in New Hampshire.