Adventure Center Summer Passes
Bretton Woods is proud to offer a variety of day and season-long passes for summer activities at Bretton Woods. The Adventure Center is open for the 2017 summer season.
2017 Summer Day Pass
The Bretton Woods Summer Day Pass delivers a whole day of fun for one great price! Purchase a summer day pass and enjoy unlimited use of Adventure Center activities during your visit. Your pass includes:
- Williwaw Racing Zip Line (Must be 4' tall and 80-250 lbs)
- Kids' Go Kart Park (Must be 4' tall and less than 100 lbs)
- Disc Golf
- Slopeside Climbing Wall
- Archery Range
- Unlimited Scenic Lift Rides (Including bike trail use)
- Kinderwoods Adventure Playground
- River Tubing: June 17 - September 4
- Foot Golf
2017 Summer Day Pass Rates*
- $59 per person (Over 4' tall)
- $29 per person (Under 4' tall)
Buy One, Get One until May 31st! Get yours today!
BUY DAY PASS
* Summer Day Passes are for unlimited use for the day of purchase for one individual. Timed session may be enforced due to business levels and to ensure all activities are available to all Adventure Center day passholders.
- May 27 - June 11: Weekends & Holidays, 9 am - 4 pm
- June 17 - September 4: Daily, 9 am - 5 pm
- September 9 - October 9: Weekends & Holidays, 9 am - 4 pm
Summer Season Passes
Purchase a season pass this summer and enjoy unlimited access to lift serviced mountain biking, Bretton Woods Valley Trail System, and Fabyan Fields trails for $99! Make this the summer to explore the trails. There are no blackout dates and trails are typically open daily during normal operating hours. LEARN MORE
BUY SEASON PASS
2017 Bretton Woods Mountain Biking Season Pass
2017 Slopeside Climbing Wall Season Pass
Climbing wall passes include 30 minutes on the Slopeside Climbing Wall per day during normal operating hours. The pass is non-transferable and is valid May 27 - October 9. The 2017 Slopeside Summer Climbing Wall Pass is $149.
BUY SEASON PASS
- Bretton Woods passes are non-refundable and not transferable.
- No age requirements but a minimum of 5 years old is recommended.
- Anyone under the age of 18 will be required to have their parent or guardian sign a waiver.