Bretton Woods Ice Skating
One of the most graceful winter sports you'll ever experience, ice skating offers a peaceful respite from the hustle and bustle around you. Strap on your skates and leave everything else behind. You'll practically float around the ring as you enjoy the breathtaking views of the Presidential Mountain Range. Bring your own skates or rent ours. Either way you'll have a great time on our skating rink.
2017-18 Ice Skating Schedule
For more information or to go ice skating, please contact the Activities Concierge Desk at (603) 278-8989, the Stone Pillar at (603) 278-4437, or visit the Stone Pillar building adjacent to the Nordic Center.
Hours of Operation
- Daily through late March, 10:00am - 5:00pm
2017-18 Ice Skating Rates
- Rental Skates are $10 per hour
- All outdoor programs and activity schedules are subject to the current weather conditions.
- Starting dates are weather dependent.
- Skates are rented on a first-come, first-served basis.
- Those wishing to use their own skates MUST check in at the Stone Pillar to sign a waiver.
- Children under the age of 18 must have a parent or guardian present to sign the waiver.
- Please call the Activities Concierge at (603) 278-8989 for the latest information.