Bretton Woods Terrain Parks and Freestyle Terrain
Bretton Woods has three freestyle terrain parks to keep all skiers and riders entertained. The parks progress from small to large across the mountain, so that you can start small and work your way up to Coös Terrain Park for bigger jumps and freestyle features. Please read all terrain park signs, follow the Responsibility Code, and respect all skiers and riders. If you are unfamiliar with the Smart Style terrain park user guidelines, please visit terrainparksafety.org to learn how you can be safe and create a positive experience for all park users. As snow conditions change, so can the layout of the parks, so for the very latest park updates, please check the snow conditions and trail report or call (603) 278-3320.
Terrain Park Safety & Responsibility Code
1. Always stay in control, and be able to stop or avoid other people or objects.
2. People ahead of you have the right of way. It is your responsibility to avoid them.
3. You must not stop where you obstruct a trail, or are not visible from above.
4. Whenever starting downhill or merging into a trail, look uphill and yield to others.
5. Always use devices to help prevent runaway equipment.
6. Observe all posted signs and warnings. Keep off closed trails and out of closed areas.
7. Prior to using any lift, you must have the knowledge and ability to load, ride and unload safely.
KNOW THE CODE. IT'S YOUR RESPONSIBILITY.
The Midway located on Bretton's Wood, near the top of the B-Lift.
The Midway Terrain Park is designed for all abilities. There are small to medium size jumps and a wide variety of sliding surfaces to choose from. Choose your line carefully and be sure to inspect all elements before launching them. Scope your landings and use a spotter when necessary. The Midway is open for night skiing and riding.
The current features are
- Flat Box
- Flat down square rail
- Street rail
- Flat up rail
- Step up corrugated pipe
- Corrugated pole jam
- Stair gap
- Round street rail
- Square down rail
- Flat park bench
- Rock drop
- Street close out feature