Bretton Woods maintains several race courses, junior teams and leagues for skiers and riders who love ski racing. For additional information regarding any of our race programs or offerings please call us at (603) 278-3320.
Ted Gilbert Saloon Race Series 2017
The Ted Gilbert Saloon Series, sponsored by Budweiser and Bud Light, is a 9-week race league for adults 21 and up. Races are held from 1-3 pm on Monday afternoons starting January 9th and ending March 6, 2017 (excluding Jan. 16 and Feb. 20, 2017). Each team will be comprised of five members. All five members are eligible to race and earn points weekly. Male and female racers will not be scored separately as this is a co-ed series.
Teams do not need alternates. Singles are permitted at $65 per person for the season. If a team member is unable to attend a race, he/she may be replaced with a substitute. A substitute may be any skier/rider on any given day. An individual may substitute for different teams on different weeks. The team captain must notify the race committee that there will be a substitute needed, and the racer's bib number the substitute will be replacing.
- $325 per team of 5 racers - registration forms due by December 30, 2017
- A single racer can purchase a season long ticket at $65 per person, per league.
- Participants can pay an additional $15 to start skiing at 9 am on race days
Please complete registration form(s) AND online payment
TEAM REGISTRATION FORM (PDF)
RACER REGISTRATION FORM (PDF)
Bretton Woods E-Store Weekly Alpine Series
2017 Saloon Series Schedule
January 9, 2017 1-3 pm
January 23, 2017 1-3 pm Results | Team Rank
January 30, 2017 1-3 pm
February 6, 2017 1-3 pm
February 13, 2017 1-3 pm
February 27, 2017 1-3 pm
March 6, 2017 1-3 pm
March 13, 2017 1-3 pm
March 20, 2017 1-3 pm (Make-up day if needed)
Awards Banquet TBD
- All team members and substitute must be at least 21 years old as of the race date and have submitted signed release forms.
- Team members must check in and register for each race.
- Registration begins at 12:30 pm in the Slopeside Pub (Racers cannot register at the start house).
- Races will be held on the Recreation Race Arena. Race formats may include, but are not limited to, Giant Slalom, Dual GS and Technical Slalom.
- Snowboarders, telemark skiers, and snowbladers will not be handicapped.
- Prizes will be given for each race, with prizes for the top three teams at the end of the season. Prizes will be announced at a later date.
- All outdoor programs are weateher dependent and subject to change, please call Guest Services at Bretton Woods at (603) 278-3320 for the latest schedule.