Ted Gilbert Saloon Race Series 2018
The Ted Gilbert Saloon Series, sponsored by Budweiser and Bud Light, is a 9-week race league for adults 21 and up. Races are held from 1:00pm - 3:00pm on Monday afternoons starting January 8th and ending March 12, 2018 (excluding Jan. 15 and Feb. 19, 2018). Each team will be comprised of five members with all five members are eligible to race and earn points weekly. Male and female racers will not be scored separately as this is a co-ed series.
Teams do not need alternates. Singles are permitted at $65 per person for the season. If a team member is unable to attend a race, he/she may be replaced with a substitute. A substitute may be any skier/rider on any given day. An individual may substitute for different teams on different weeks. The team captain must notify the race committee that there will be a substitute needed, and the racer's bib number the substitute will be replacing.
Pre-register in person at the Bretton Woods Season Pass Office between Friday, November 24th and Monday, December 18th, 2017 and receive a complimentary lift ticket valid for the day you register.*
- To pre-register on-line, please complete registration form(s) AND online payment.**
- To register in person after December 18th, please stop by the Season Pass Office during normal hours of operation.
- Day-of registration, January 8th, 2018, is from 11:00am - 1:00pm at the Guest Services Desk located in the Base Lodge.
TEAM REGISTRATION FORM (PDF)
RACER REGISTRATION FORM (PDF)
*Waivers must be completed by each team member to receive the complimentary lift ticket. Limit one ticket per racer.
**To receive your complimentary lift ticket, visit the Season Pass Office between Friday, November 24th & Monday, December 18th, 2017 to complete your waiver.
- $325 per team of 5 racers - please complete the registration form by January 8th, 2018
- Substitutes can purchase a series long ticket for $65 per person, per league
- Pay an additional $20 to start skiing at 9:00am on race days
2018 Saloon Series Schedule
January 8, 2018
January 22, 2018
January 29, 2018
February 5, 2018
February 12, 2018
February 26, 2018
March 5, 2018
March 12, 2018
March 19, 2018 - Make-up day if needed
March 20, 2018 - Awards Banquet
- All team members and substitute must be at least 21 years old as of the race date and have submitted signed release forms.
- Team members must check in for each race in the Slopeside Pub (Racers cannot register at the start house).
- Races will be held on the Recreation Race Arena. Race formats may include, but are not limited to, Giant Slalom, Dual GS and Technical Slalom.
- Snowboarders, telemark skiers, and snowbladers will not be handicapped.
- Prizes will be given for each race, with prizes for the top three teams at the end of the season. Prizes will be announced at a later date.
- All outdoor programs are weateher dependent and subject to change, please call Guest Services at Bretton Woods at (603) 278-3320 for the latest schedule.