Seasonal Schedule at Mount Washington Resort
Omni Mount Washington Resort is a beautiful place to watch the seasons unfold! This information guides our guests and provides the most current schedule and offerings around the Omni Mount Washington Resort. For questions or further information please call the Activities Concierge Desk at (603) 278-8989 .
EVENT CALENDAR CURRENT ACTIVITY SCHEDULE WINTER GUIDE
- Seasonal hours and activity offerings are subject to change without notice.
- Bretton Woods Ski Area is open for the 2016-17 season.
- Current Resort dining options include:
- Main Dining Room, serving Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner, featuring the full menu from Stickney's Steak & Chop pub plus seasonal specials and Chef favorites
- Rosebrook Bar, serving light afternoon and evening fare daily.
- Princess Room, offering an extensive wine and whiskey selection, plus Afternoon Tea on Fridays and Saturdays.
- The Cave, our authentic former Speakeasy, is open nightly for televised sports, libations and light fare. Live entertainment offered on select evenings.
- Fabyan's Station, with casual dining for lunch and dinner daily.
- Stickney's Steak & Chop Pub integrates fresh local and regional products with the finest ingredients available.
- The Bretton Arms Dining Room, enjoy fresh breakfasts and elegantly prepared, locally-sourced dinners in the Bretton Arms Dining Room, a casual restaurant featuring upscale service, gourmet cuisine and an extensive wine list.
- Latitude 44, on-mountain restaurant serving a sit-down lunch, with fast service and a menu rich with wholesome and filling fare.
Please note, all resort activities are subject to change. For the most current resort offerings and activities please call the Activities Concierge Desk at (603) 278-8989 or consult the Resort's Bugle, highlighting current activities and schedule.