Seasonal Schedule at Mount Washington Resort
Omni Mount Washington Resort is a beautiful place to watch the seasons unfold! This information guides our guests and provides the most current schedule and offerings around the Omni Mount Washington Resort. For questions or further information please call the Activities Concierge Desk at (603) 278-8989 .
EVENT CALENDAR CURRENT ACTIVITY SCHEDULE SUMMER GUIDE
- Seasonal hours and activity offerings are subject to change without notice
- Mount Washington and Mount Pleasant Golf Courses are now closed for the season
- The Bretton Woods Adventure Center is closed for the season; the Bretton Woods Canopy Tour will re-open for winter on November 11, 2017.
Please note, all resort activities are subject to change. For the most current resort offerings and activities please call the Activities Concierge Desk at (603) 278-8989 or consult the Resort's Bugle, highlighting current activities and schedule.
- The Omni Kids Activity Room is currently closed until November 23rd, however private babysitting services may be arranged with prior notice.
- Current Resort dining options include:
- Main Dining Room: Serving Breakfast daily and Dinner Thursday - Sunday, plus November 22 and Thanksgiving Day Buffet from 12 noon - 8pm.
- Stickney's Steak & Chop Pub: Our popular steakhouse serves lunch and dinner daily.
- Rosebrook Bar: Serving light afternoon and evening fare daily.
- Princess Room: Offering an extensive wine and whiskey selection, plus Afternoon Tea on Fridays and Saturdays.
- The Cave: Our authentic former Speakeasy, is open nightly for televised sports, libations and light fare. Live entertainment is offered on select evenings. The Cave is closed for a private party on December 9, 2017.
- Fabyan's Station: Open Thursday - Sunday with casual dining for lunch and dinner. Closed Thanksgiving Day.
- The Bretton Arms Dining Room: Is closed for the season; will re-open for Thanksgiving weekend beginning with dinner November 22 through breakfast November 26. Re-opens for the winter season on December 14, 2017.
- Latitude 44: The on-mountain restaurant is currently closed; will reopen for the winter season in mid-December.
- The Grille: Closed for the season and will re-open when the Nordic Center open for winter operations.