Seasonal Schedule at Mount Washington Resort
Omni Mount Washington Resort is a beautiful place to watch the seasons unfold! This information guides our guests and provides the most current schedule and offerings around the Omni Mount Washington Resort. For questions or further information please call the Activities Concierge Desk at (603) 278-8989 .
EVENT CALENDAR CURRENT ACTIVITY SCHEDULE SUMMER GUIDE
- Seasonal hours and activity offerings are subject to change without notice
- Mount Washington and Mount Pleasant Golf Courses are now open for the season
- The Bretton Woods Adventure Center will open Saturday, June 17th.
- Current Resort dining options include:
- Main Dining Room, serving Breakfast and Dinner daily.
- Stickney's Steak & Chop Pub, our popular steakhouse serves lunch and dinner daily.
- Rosebrook Bar, serving light afternoon and evening fare daily.
- Princess Room, offering an extensive wine and whiskey selection, plus Afternoon Tea on Fridays and Saturdays.
- The Cave, our authentic former Speakeasy, is open nightly for televised sports, libations and light fare. Live entertainment offered on select evenings.
- Fabyan's Station, with casual dining for lunch and dinner
- The Bretton Arms Dining Room, is open for the season.
- Latitude 44, on-mountain restaurant - currently closed; will reopen for the summer season on June 17.
- The Grille, is open for the season.
Please note, all resort activities are subject to change. For the most current resort offerings and activities please call the Activities Concierge Desk at (603) 278-8989 or consult the Resort's Bugle, highlighting current activities and schedule.