Seasonal Schedule at Mount Washington Resort
Omni Mount Washington Resort is a beautiful place to watch the seasons unfold! This information guides our guests and provides the most current schedule and offerings around the Omni Mount Washington Resort. For questions or further information please call the Activities Concierge Desk at (603) 278-8989 .
EVENT CALENDAR CURRENT ACTIVITY SCHEDULE WINTER GUIDE
- Seasonal hours and activity offerings are subject to change without notice.
- Bretton Woods Ski Area is open for the 2016-17 season through April 17.
- Current Resort dining options include:
- Main Dining Room, serving Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner daily.
- Stickney's Steak & Chop Pub, our popular steakhouse serves lunch and dinner daily.
- Rosebrook Bar, serving light afternoon and evening fare daily.
- Princess Room, offering an extensive wine and whiskey selection, plus Afternoon Tea on Fridays and Saturdays.
- The Cave, our authentic former Speakeasy, is open nightly for televised sports, libations and light fare. Live entertainment offered on select evenings.
- Fabyan's Station, with casual dining for lunch and dinner Wednesday - Saturday.
- The Bretton Arms Dining Room, closed for the season after dinner service March 25.
- Latitude 44, on-mountain restaurant - closed for the season.
- Lucy Crawford's Food Court, serving hot and hearty food for skiers and riders on the go at the alpine Base Lodge.
- Slopeside Restaurant & Pub, serving lunch and libations daily at the alpine Base Lodge.
- The Grille, soups and sandwiches served for lunch daily at the Nordic Center.
- The Spa will be closed on the following dates for renovations:
- Wednesday, April 26 - Friday, April 28
- Wednesday, May 3 & Thursday, May 4
Please note, all resort activities are subject to change. For the most current resort offerings and activities please call the Activities Concierge Desk at (603) 278-8989 or consult the Resort's Bugle, highlighting current activities and schedule.