If you are interested in a specific job posting and would like more information before applying or would like one of our Human Resource associates to assist you in determining what job might be the right fit for you, please take a moment to fill out our pre-employment survey.
The Rental Shop Cashier will help our guests understand rental equipment options, thoroughly answer questions about rental shop products, as well as other services offered around the ski area, and guide guests through the rental shop process. You will have an opportunity to create an excellent first impression with each guest as well as follow up with them at the end of each day.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Knowledge of ski and snowboard equipment
- Must have full familiarity with rental options and prices.
- Must have full knowledge of equipment uses.
- Station set-up and tools.
- Use computer to collect and process transactions using RTP.
- Perform any other duties as assigned by the rental supervisor.
- Check guests’ personal equipment and make sure it is compatible to use with our equipment.
- Provide services to guests.
- Be pleasant, smile and greet all guests using surnames when obtained.
For a complete job description and to apply on-line, click here