Employment Benefits at Bretton Woods
JOIN OUR TEAM
Become part of our growing team of individuals and professionals who are behind the success of this historic hotel and four-season mountain resort that is consistently awarded as one of the best for snow and grooming in the East.
From day one you will know that you are part of something special, something timeless, something unique. Come join our team and gain access to skiing and golf privileges, retail discounts and much more! Full-time, year-round associates receive a comprehensive benefits package that includes medical, dental, vision, 401K, paid time off and more!
Job Fair Dates
- Friday, October 13, 2017 - 4pm - 7pm at the Bretton Woods Alpine Club (next to Bretton Woods Base Lodge)
- Saturday, October 28, 2017 - 10am - 1pm at the Bretton Woods Alpine Club (next to Bretton Woods Base Lodge)
All associates enjoy awesome benefits like:
- Free alpine and Nordic skiing for you and your dependents (Single? Then pass along ski privileges to a friend!)
- Free golf, plus friends and family discounts on green fees
- Free access to fitness center
- Discounts on resort activities, canopy tour, horseback riding, climbing, biking and more!
- Discounts on spa and salon services
- Discounts on retail purchases, including on-site shops and on-line purchases of Omni’s signature bedding and linens
- Discounted shift meals, plus discounts at resort restaurants
- Lodging discounts at other Omni Hotels & Resorts, Historic Hotels of America, Global Hotel Alliance and New England Inns & Resorts
- Savings with other Omni partners – like your Verizon phone bill, tickets to Disney World, Shoes for Crews, gas and heating oil, dry cleaning and more!
- Paid training
- Overtime pay for eligible associates (after 40 hours)
- Referral bonus program – earn money by helping us add to the Omni family!
- Annual banquet with awards and great raffle prizes
- Opportunities for seasonal associates to transition into full-time, year-round employment
- Thinking about relocating? We hope you stay with us for a long time, but qualified associates may apply to transfer to other Omni properties throughout the U.S., Canada and Mexico!
Plus, full-time, year-round associates also eligible for:
- Benefits package including medical, dental, vision, Life Insurance, AD&D, STD, LTD, Flex Spending, 401k, Accident and Critical Illness insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Tuition reimbursement