Bretton Woods Mountain Bike Fondo
Thank You For Joining Us!
We would like to thank all the riders, sponsors and organizers who participated in our first ever MTB Fondo at Bretton Woods! We hope you enjoyed exploring the Bretton Woods trail system and the fun atmosphere! We look forward to seeing you again next year - the 2018 Bretton Woods MTB Fondo will take place on Saturday September 29th, 2018!
You can check out photos from the weekend in our Events Photo Gallery.
Get Ready to Fondo! - Saturday, September 30th
Bretton Woods is excited to bring you our first ever Mountain Bike Fondo on Saturday, September 30th. Grab your bike, a buddy, and gear up for this tour of the Bretton Woods Cross Country Trail System in the heart of the White Mountains National Forest. There are course levels with varied terrain for each kind of rider so whether you are pedaling for leisure or for a cause, there is an adventure waiting for you!
Don’t have a bike? We have rentals available at the Adventure Center so no one has to miss out on the fun. Or visit the Swix Fat Bike demo in the event area at the Bretton Woods Adventure Center. These bikes will be available for use in the Mountain Bike Fondo so if you left your gear at home, no problem! Fat Tire Bikes are specially designed to ride smoothly on all terrain so swing buy the Swix demo tent and see for yourself why so many people are riding fat bikes. The Swix Fat Bike Demo takes place from 9:00am - 1:00pm.
Entrants to the Bretton Woods Mountain Bike Fondo can purchase a Day Pass for just $20.00, simply show proof of registration at time of purchase.*
*Offer only valid Sept. 30th and Oct. 1st, 2017
For more information call 603.278.3305. Register on-line at Bikereg.com
Race Schedule and Course Information
Saturday, September 30th 2017
Course Lengths And Levels:
- 8:00am - 9:00am: Registration
- 9:30am: Corrals Open - Advanced Level
- 10:00am: Mt. Washington Fondo Starts
- 10:15am: Corrals Re-Open - Intermediate Level
- 10:30am: Mt. Waumbek Fondo Starts
- 10:45am: Corrals Re-Open - Beginner Level (ages 7-12)
- 11:00am: Mt. Willard Fondo Starts
- Mt. Willard - Beginner Level - 2 loops of about 2.5 km
- Mt. Waumbek - Intermediate Level - 1 loop of about 10 km
- Mt. Washington* - Advanced Level - 1 loop of about 20 km
- *Registration on the Mount Washington Course is limited to 50 people
Click here for a downloadable 2017 Bike Fondo Course Map
Registration and Pricing Information
- $20 per person
- $40 for families and groups of up to 4
- Pre-Register on-line at Bikereg.com
- Registration on the Mount Washington Course is limited to 50 people
- Day-of registration at the Bretton Woods Adventure Center Desk
- Registration Includes:
- Bretton Woods Trail Pass
- Access to Stop & Go Areas
- Swag Bags
A Special Thanks to Our Mountain Bike Fondo Sponsors