Kids' Go Kart Park
Enjoy the thrill of a Go Kart ride within the confines of our specially designed park. Located in the side parking lot of the Bretton Woods Ski Area, the oval dirt track is loads of fun in one of our large-tired Go Karts. Designed specifically for children, the park is a great way to introduce your kids to some good ol' off roading, north-country fun.
For more information, please call the Adventure Center at (603) 278-3335.
2017 Kids' Go Kart Park Schedule
- Weekends, May 27 - June 11 + Memorial Day May 29th: 9:00 am - 4:00 pm
- Daily, June 17 - September 4: 9:00 am - 5:00 pm
- Weekends, September 9 - October 9: 9:00 am - 4:00 pm
2017 Kids Go Kart Park Rates
Get UNLIMITED Kids' Go Kart Park fun when you purchase a 2017 Adventure Center Summer Day Pass.
- $25 for 15 minutes
- Passengers ride for free
- Participants must be at least 5 years old, can weigh no more than 100 pounds and must be between 48" and 54" tall. Child must fit comfortably in the Go-Kart.
- Bretton Woods reserves the right to deny participation based on height and size for safety
- Helmets are provided for all participants
- All participants must have a parent or guardian over 18 years of age sign a waiver
- Expect long waits for the go-kart park