Ranger® Mountain Tours
Bretton Woods has teamed up with Polaris® to offer Alpine Mountain Tours using the best-selling side by side ATV on the market, the Ranger® Crew Cab. Our easily-accessible Polaris® Ranger® Tour provides the perfect adventure for everyone! Let our guides do the driving while you sit back, enjoy the ride and take in the spectacular alpine vistas, keep your eyes out for wildlife and learn about the area. Seating is available for five passengers.
Begin your tour at the Adventure Center where you meet up with your guide. After a brief orientation, your scenic adventure begins. Before or after your tour, enjoy a light lunch or quick snack on the deck of Latitude 44. Helmets are required for all riders and will be provided.
For more information or to make your reservations, please call the Adventure Center at (603) 278-3335.
2017 Ranger Mountain Tour Schedule
- Daily, June 17 - September 4
- Weekends, September 9 - October 9
- 1-hour tours depart morning and afternoons and times vary depending on business levels.
2017 Ranger Mountain Tour Rates
- Adults/Teens (Ages 18+): $38 Public ($35 Resort Guest)
- Children (Ages 4-12): $15 Public ($12 Resort Guest)
- Participants must be at least 4 years old and able to sit safely and be seat belted.
- Reservations are strongly recommended
- Tours begin at the Adventure Center
- Items you might need include: light jacket/sweatshirt, camera, sunglasses and sunscreen
- Please be advised that the tours can be dusty and/or muddy
- Helmets are required for all riders and will be provided.
Reservations are strongly recommended. All reservations are charged in full at the time of booking and no refunds will be given for no-shows or same day cancellations. All outdoor activities are weather dependent and at the discretion of the Bretton Woods Adventure Center Staff. All schedules and activities are subject to change. The Bretton Woods Adventure Center Staff reserves the right to turn anyone away for health or safety concerns.