Ranger® Mountain Tours
Thank you for a great season!
Our Ranger Mountain Tours have concluded for the season and will re-start in the spring of 2018. We are gearing up for winter so be sure to check out all of the great winter activities we have to offer!
As Mother Nature’s autumn tapestry unfolds in the White Mountains, experience the change of seasons like never before with a guided off-road adventure of the higher summits of the Bretton Woods Ski Area. Our Ranger ATV Tours provide the perfect foliage viewing adventure … whether it’s the first hint of turning leaves or the peak of autumn blaze, sit back and let our guides do the driving while you take in the spectacular views of the Presidential Range, including majestic Mt. Washington, in all of their stunning fall foliage glory!
The tour begins at the Bretton Woods Adventure Center where you will meet your guide and receive a brief orientation before your scenic adventure begins. Helmets will be provided and are required for all riders.
For more information or to make your reservations, please call the Adventure Center at (603) 278-3335.
2017 Ranger Mountain Tour Schedule
- Daily, June 17th - September 4th
- Daily by Reservation, September 5th - October 9th
- 1-hour tours depart morning and afternoons and times vary depending on business levels.
2017 Ranger Mountain Tour Rates
- Adults/Teens (Ages 18+): $38 Public ($35 Resort Guest)
- Children (Ages 4-12): $15 Public ($12 Resort Guest)
- Participants must be at least 4 years old and able to sit safely and be seat belted.
- Helmets are required for all riders and will be provided.
- Items you might need include: light jacket/sweatshirt, camera, sunglasses and sunscreen
- Please be advised that the tours can be dusty and/or muddy
Reservations are strongly recommended. All reservations are charged in full at the time of booking and no refunds will be given for no-shows or same day cancellations. All outdoor activities are weather dependent and at the discretion of the Bretton Woods Adventure Center Staff. All schedules and activities are subject to change. The Bretton Woods Adventure Center Staff reserves the right to turn anyone away for health or safety concerns.