Thank you for a great season!
Foot golf is closed for the season and will return in the spring of 2018. We are gearing up for winter so be sure to check out all of the great winter activities we have to offer!
Move aside, mini golf. There’s a new sport in town and its “kicking” golf up a notch! Beginning summer 2017, the Bretton Woods Adventure Center will begin offering Foot Golf; the new sport that combines golf and soccer into one super sized, super fun pastime!
This course is designed to be an introduction to foot golf geared towards families. For more info, please call the Adventure Center at (603) 278-3335.
*Rental equipment is due back at closing; Early and Late season 4pm, Peak season 5pm
- Daily, May 27 - June 16: 9:00am - 4:00pm
- Daily, June 17th - September 4th: 9:00am - 5:00pm
- Daily, September 5th - October 9th: 9:00am - 4:00pm
- The Foot Golf course is located at the Bretton Woods Adventure Center along the disc golf course.
- With Soccer Ball Rental - $12/round of 9-holes.
- Rates include access to 9-hole course, soccer ball, pencil, and score card for each player.
Basic Rules of Foot Golf:
- Remember which ball is yours; it should be easy to identify.
- Review the scorecard and wait for your turn. Make sure your kick will not interfere with other players.
- Play the ball from where it lies: Moving the ball or removing permanent objects is not allowed. You may however mark the spot and lift the ball when it obstructs the other players’ kick or ball in any way.
- The ball must be played in a single movement; your foot should be set separate from the ball & clearly behind before the kick. The bottom of your foot should not touch the ball at any time.
- Wait to play until the ball has come to rest.
- The player farthest from the hole is the first to kick the ball.
- Kick off your ball from a position behind the tee markers; the order is established based on the score of the previous hole. The player with the best score will be the first to kick off on the next hole followed by the second, etc.
- Water Hazards: If the ball lands in a water hazard, retrieve or replace it within 2 steps from the closest land point from where the ball entered the water, receiving one penalty point or you can place the ball at the position of the previous kick and receive one penalty point.
- Cleaning the Ball: The ball may only be picked up and cleaned between the holes.